Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
We Help Injured Riders and Their Families Nationwide. If You are Struggling to Cope with the Effects of a Motorcycle Accident, Contact Us 24/7 for a Free Consultation.
For some people, riding a motorcycle is a means of transportation. For others, it is a way of life. But, for all riders, the risk of going down as a result of someone else’s negligence is very real, and it only takes one careless or reckless mistake to cause a devastating collision.
Recovering just compensation after a motorcycle accident isn’t easy, but it is possible. At Oberheiden Law, our lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience helping motorcycle accident victims and their families recover. If someone hit you or forced you off of the road, or if you have tragically lost a loved one in a fatal motorcycle accident, our lawyers will fight to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Oberheiden Law is the Nationwide Choice for Serious and Fatal Motorcycle Accident Cases
If you have suffered traumatic injuries in a motorcycle accident, the outcome of your personal injury case will impact all aspects of your life. It will determine whether you are able to cover your medical bills without going into debt, it will determine whether you are financially able to take the time you need to recover, and it will determine whether you have the resources you need to cope with your pain and emotional trauma. If you have lost a loved one, filing a wrongful death claim may be the only way to make sure your family is financially stable, and it is the only thing you can do to seek justice on your loved one’s behalf.
After a serious or fatal motorcycle accident, your choice of law firms matters immensely. At Oberheiden Law, we offer:
- A nationwide practice with senior lawyers available to handle motorcycle accident cases in all 50 states. We know the law in your state, and we can work with local investigators, doctors, and other experts to prove your claim for damages.
- A focus on serious and fatal accident cases which ensures that the lawyer handling your case has deep experience helping victims recover their losses.
- A trial-ready approach to settlement negotiations that lets the insurance companies know our lawyers are fully prepared to litigate in court if a just settlement isn’t on the table.
- A proven record of success punctuated by more than $6 billion in settlements and verdicts secured on behalf of our clients.
- Reduced contingency fees that allow you to keep more of your settlement or verdict, and a written guarantee that you will not pay anything unless we win your case.
Who is Liable for Your Motorcycle Accident Losses?
In most cases, negligent drivers are responsible for causing motorcycle accidents. Despite the obvious and well-known dangers of driving dangerously in the presence of motorcycles, negligent drivers still cause tens of thousands motorcycle accidents in the U.S. each year.
However, when seeking to recover your losses after a motorcycle accident, it is important not to look solely to the driver’s insurance policy as a source of financial recovery. When we represent motorcycle accident victims and their families, we investigate the possibility of pursuing claims against:
- The driver’s insurance company
- Our client’s insurance company (if PIP or UIM coverage is available)
- The motorcycle manufacturer
- The other vehicle’s manufacturer
- Helmet and safety gear manufacturers
- Repair shops and dealerships that worked on the motorcycle or the other vehicle
- The government agency or contractor responsible for building and maintaining the road
What Should You Do Next?
What are your next steps after a serious or fatal motorcycle accident? At this point, the most important thing you can do is to speak with an attorney. At Oberheiden Law, our lawyers are available 24/7, and we can walk you through everything you need to know in order to protect your legal rights. When you choose Oberheiden Law, you will speak with a senior lawyer one-on-one about your motorcycle accident case, and your attorney will provide an honest and straightforward assessment of both the value of your claim and your likelihood of recovering financial compensation.
Speak with a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer for Free
To learn more about your legal rights after a serious or fatal motorcycle accident, call us at 866-376-4871 or contact us online for a free, no-obligation consultation with a senior attorney. We provide nationwide representation, and our attorneys are conducting consultations by phone and video for your protection during the COVID-19 crisis.